Become recognized as the university leader in assessment and in the continuous improvement of academic and administrative procedures.
Institutionalize a culture of continuous improvement at UPRM by means of the development of an assessment process which will allow for the identification, measurement, and documentation of all university activities: academic, administrative, and service.
- Design and implement an institutional administrative assessment plan.
- Design, administer, and coordinate institutional level assessment methods and processes.
- Guarantee the implementation of the strategies and objectives related to institutional assessment and continuous improvement which are a part of the strategic plans of the campus and of the university.
- Coordinate institutional accreditation procedures. Lead the preparation and submission of documentation and reports related to institutional accreditation.
- Advise any academic unit in any process of professional accreditation which may be related to an area of specialty.